What is Personal Information?
Personal information is that information which can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. It includes de-identified data that, when linked to other information available to us, would enable us to identify you. Personal data does not include data that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that we cannot identify you through it, even in conjugation conjunction with other information.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Lowcostmed.co for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
What information do we collect?
You will be asked to provide certain information such as name, email address, phone number when you place an order or register. This information is kept private and only shared with individuals responsible for processing your order or responding to customer service issues.
Where do we collect your data from?
- • Any information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us through website, email, during interaction with us on call or chat and other modes of communication;
- • Information that we collect from healthcare service providers (HSPs) such as doctors, hospitals, diagnostic centers, chemists etc. in the lowcostmed.co Group, to whom you have permitted the sharing of your personal information;
- • Data you have provided to any group company of the Company, affiliates, associates, subsidiary, holding company of the Company, associates and subsidiaries of holding company of the Company, to whom you have given consent for sharing of such information.
- • During your usage of the Website, we may collect information based on your use of the Services;
- • We may collect other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us through website, email, during interaction with us on call or chat and other modes of communication;
- • We may collect information from any group company, affiliates, associates, subsidiary, holding company of the Company, associates and subsidiaries of holding company of the Company to whom you have given consent for sharing of information for availing value-added service.
How do we use your data?
We use your Personal Information for purposes that include the following:
- • Your registration for the purpose of receiving our Services, identification, communication, notification and for fulfilment of the Terms and Conditions.
- • Analysis, research, training and disclosure (where required) to its affiliates, agents and government authorities.
- • Offering you personalized services and targeted advertisements of various healthcare and wellness plans and offering you customized health insights;
- • Improvement of our products and services;
- • Research and analysis for the development of commercial solutions;
- • Addressing your requests, queries and complaints, in any, pertaining to our Services; other customer care related activities;
- • Investigating, enforcing, and resolving disputes;
- • For the purpose of contacting you to provide you with information on new services and offers, taking feedback, assisting you with completion of transactions or other issues relating to the use of services;
- • To send notices, communications, alerts, new offers relevant to use of the services offered by lowcostmed.co on Website;
- • Carrying out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners or contractors;
- • Technical administration and customization of Website, and other general administrative and business purposes;
- • To send you information about special promotions or offers (either offered by lowcostmed.co or by its business partners), new features or products both of the lowcostmed.co as well as third-party offers or products with whom lowcostmed.co has a tie-up;
- • Creation and maintenance of health records in electronic form in the Personal Health Record (PHR) database;
- • For sharing with your chosen HSP in the lowcostmed.co Group like doctors, hospitals, diagnostic centers, chemists who may provide you services under the lowcostmed.co Platform.
- • For processing any payments made by you;
- • For providing recommendations to end users based on your expertise and specializations;
- • For providing any other service to you.
How do we protect your data?
- • We are committed towards maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the website and complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the website and the information provided/uploaded by you.
- • We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures for the purpose of safeguarding all data you share with us. We also have comprehensive internal policies in place to prevent unauthorized access to your data. We take adequate steps to ensure that third parties we share data with also adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the privacy and security of your information.
- • However, we are not responsible for any loss, unauthorized access, safety issue or any harm caused to you by any misuse of your personal information, unless it is a direct and foreseeable consequence of negligence and non-compliance on our part only. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible, in particular, for any third-party action or action on your part leading to loss, damage or harm to you or any other person.
Do we disclose information to any outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal and/or identifiable information or content gathered on this website. This does not include trusted third parties that we utilize to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Lowcostmed.co website may contain links to other websites. Although we try to link to other website that protect your privacy, we cannot be certain of the content, security, or privacy practices used by these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third-party sites.
+90 533 798 96 11